PADI Open Water Diver certification
Only R2950 p.p
Classroom theory sessions (however many are required)
4 x Pool Dives (Done on the same day)
4 x Ocean Dives (1 walk-in, 1 quarry Dive & 2 ocean dives)
Registration with PADI & Certificate Hard Gear (BCD, Regulator, Cylinder)
Soft Gear (Mask, Fins, Wetsuit, Weight belts) Log Book PADI Manual
The PADI Open Water Diver certification qualifies you to:
1. Dive independently by applying the knowledge and skills you learn in the course, within the limits of your training and experience.
2. Plan, conduct and log open water dives up to 18m when equipped properly and accompanied by a buddy in conditions with which you have training and/ or experience.
3. Purchase air fills, scuba equipment and other diving-related services.
4. Continue your diver training with a specialty dive in the PADI Advanced Open Water program, and / or in PADI Specialty courses.
Course Prerequisites to qualify for acceptance into the PADI Open Water Diver Program, you must meet the following requirements:
1. Be 10 years of age or older. Students under the age of 15 may obtain the PADI Junior Open Water certification (restrictions apply). Anyone aged under 18 will require a parent/guardian to complete and sign some paperwork.
2. Complete the PADI Medical Statement. If you answer “yes” to any of the questions, you must acquire clearance for diving by a physician attesting that you are fit to dive. The medical clearance must be signed, and current within the previous 12 months. The physician signing the form cannot be the individual.